Email Marketing Analyst
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2004, KIND® has been on a mission to make the world a little kinder one snack and one act at a time. KIND was born out of its founder’s desire to create a snack that was healthy and tasty, wholesome and convenient. What began as a line of premium Fruit & Nut bars sparked the creation of an entirely new healthier snacking category. Today, KIND has a family of snacks that offer solutions for a variety of different occasions. From the healthy snacks we make to the way we work, live and give back, we are committed to making the world a little kinder, because we believe that there’s more to business than just profit.
We're looking for passionate, conscious collaborators to help us meet our goals: to inspire kindness, with one tasty snack (and good act) at a time. If you’re looking to be a part of an inspiring, energetic and entrepreneurial environment, you found the right place.
What you’ll do
The Email Marketing Analyst team member will manage our email marketing program and play an integral role in customer acquisition, retention and loyalty initiatives. You will help define our email marketing strategy (including content, segmentation, and frequency) and build out new programs resulting in lead generation, lifecycle messaging, subscriber growth, churn prevention, and LTV improvement.
And here’s how you’ll do it…
- Develop and continually refine our email marketing strategy to increase revenue, drive subscriptions, reduce churn, win back lapsed customers, and increase customer engagement
- Manage our email content calendar and identify opportunities to engage customers at key points in their lifecycle
- Develop and manage our list segmentation, targeting and personalization strategy, including our automated emails by segment
- Develop and execute email campaigns and content – including brainstorming ideas, developing assets, building emails, setting up distribution lists, and deploying emails
- Concept and run A/B tests to optimize email results, and quickly turn analysis into action
- Analyze and report on email performance and discuss with senior leadership on regular basis
- Work closely with all teams, particularly Ecommerce Product Management, Marketing, Customer Service, and Technology
What you’ll bring to KIND
- Ownership mindset and consistent delivery on commitments
- An approach to deriving/acting on insights from data
- A partnership and relationship-based approach to working across our organization
- A willingness to challenge our "way of work" in order to maximize and enhance our resources
- Accountable for your results and how those are achieved
- Insatiable with your drive to achieve
- Curious with a constant desire to learn and seek improvement
- A collaborator who doesn’t shy away from change
- Genuine in your desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always spreading and celebrating kindness
- Scrappy enough to get things done brilliantly and beautifully despite limited resources
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of email marketing experience in an ecommerce environment
- Experience in executing campaigns, growing email lists, working with ESPs, executing A/B tests, and reporting on email performance
- A data-driven approach and mindset
- Experience with lifecycle marketing and customer retention in a subscription-based business is a strong plus
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, etc
- Demonstrated success in large organizations with ‘best-in-class’ processes AND entrepreneurial environments where you’ve had to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and get things done.\
What KIND offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off. Choose what works best for you, including summer hours
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs
- Your health is important! Our wellness strategy focuses on mental and physical wellbeing through in office programs like Drs, Nutritionists, Yoga, Mindfulness, Chair Massages & others
- Casual office dress code – feel free to rep your KIND gear
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Training & tuition reimbursement, because continuing to learn matters and we support your development
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
- The opportunity and responsibility to be KIND everyday
At KIND, we are committed to an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is championed. KIND is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
Keyword: Email Marketing campaigns, email performance, customer retention, e-commerce, digital, online
See Inside the Office of KIND Healthy Snacks
The first KIND bar was introduced in 2004, creating a new healthy snacking category and launching one of the fastest-growing snack companies in the United States. KIND now makes more than 60 snacks "with ingredients you can see & pronounce®". While its offerings have developed over time, its mission has remained the same—make the world a little kinder, one snack and one act at a time.
Back to top