eCommerce Marketing Manager
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. We act as owners and hold our selves accountable. We pursue our mission with tireless passion and constant innovation. We have a commitment to excellence and teamwork that sets us apart. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind and we are looking for likeminded people to join us on this journey.
What you'll do
KIND is seeking an experienced eCommerce Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing initiatives to help transform kindsnacks.com, our existing direct-to-consumer business, into the best online destination to buy healthy snacks. The role will be integral in shaping our online consumer experience and determining strategic, aligned digital communications to deliver accelerated growth. The individual will be responsible for leading all aspects of eCommerce marketing from the strategy to the day-to-day operations across awareness, traffic, conversion and retention. Leadership, initiative, energy, entrepreneurship and the ability to work across functions and third-parties are critical to success.
- Drive all eCommerce marketing and promotional campaigns to efficiently drive consumer acquisition and retention, from strategy and planning to execution; including but not limited to email / mail communications, SEO / SEM, and promotions
- Develop and manage marketing-related eCommerce analytic KPIs (e.g., traffic, conversion, consumer acquisition costs), partnering across KIND to drive eCommerce performance
- Create and execute sophisticated targeting and segmentation to improve the cost-effectiveness of consumer acquisition costs and to increase consumer lifetime value
- Drive development of eCommerce creative (in partnership with Marketing), ensure the eCommerce experience is on-brand and aligned with KIND marketing, and leverage KIND-wide marketing and brand campaigns to drive acquisition, sales, and retention
- Be a thought leader on the eCommerce team, working closely with senior leadership to guide the product roadmap and to define enhancements for kindsnacks.com
- Continuously monitor cutting edge eCommerce marketing techniques to continuously improve
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing, B2C eCommerce and, preferably, subscription
- Experience building an eCommerce business by executing high ROI and leading edge marketing techniques, and strong cross-channel business acumen
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior, trends and market analysis
- Demonstrated depth of UX experience, communications strategy, eCommerce marketing systems, tools & platforms, and segmentation decisions in an eCommerce environment
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with very strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics & ROI. Creative problem solver
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and evolving high-growth business
- CPG, and specifically food, experience a strong plus
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Values are critical, including entrepreneurial zeal, team effort, ability to work with others, commitment to excellence, personal responsibility, accountability and demonstrated achievement
What KIND offers
- Incredible and beloved brand
- Best in class company performance, track record and trust
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, with options to fit you and your family’s needs
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Summer hours, chair massages, social office gatherings, and other KIND and fun ways to reward and engage our team!
- Tuition reimbursement – because we’re committed to your development!
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
Keyword: ecommerce, marketing, ecommerce marketing, digital marketing, B2C ecommerce
See Inside the Office of KIND Healthy Snacks
The first KIND bar was introduced in 2004, creating a new healthy snacking category and launching one of the fastest-growing snack companies in the United States. KIND now makes more than 60 snacks "with ingredients you can see & pronounce®". While its offerings have developed over time, its mission has remained the same—make the world a little kinder, one snack and one act at a time.
Back to top