Director of Category Insights
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
What you’ll do
- Deliver thought leadership via top notch category and shopper knowledge insights leveraging IRI, Panel Data, 84.51 and custom research.
- Prepare monthly consumption analysis for Sr. Management which are highly relevant to business issues and capable of driving growth for the organization and their customers.
- Manage the development of Category and Shopper learning plans, working with Category Management, Shopper Marketing and Sales.
- Drive future thinking of the state of KIND retail through the design, analysis and harvesting of key shopper insight studies.
- Evaluate merchandising solutions and share best practices internally and externally.
- Lead syndicated data research and relationships, extracting insights for the category and shopper teams.
- Partner with the Category management and marketing teams in the utilization of 84.51 data.
- Partner with Category Management on driving enhanced thought leadership at retail.
- Collaborate with trade marketing and marketing teams on new item forecasting.
- Stays current with new shopper and category technologies and solutions.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Consumer insights to bring key insights to retail.
- Required Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years in consumer packaged goods with demonstrated thought leadership
- Experience with Panel and Scan syndicated data (IRI/Nielsen)/.
- Experience in Category Management, shopper marketing, shopper insights.
- Experience in turning data into insights and building skills across the organization and a team player
- Demonstrates ability to select, analyze and integrate category/shopper and consumer insights to deliver business solutions.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all available information sources.
- Demonstrates the knowledge of category management and shopper solutions.
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Math and problem solving skills
- Team oriented
- Expertise with Nielsen/IRI syndicated data usage and understanding
What KIND offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, with options to fit you and your family’s needs
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Summer hours, chair massages, social office gatherings, and other KIND and fun ways to reward and engage our team!
- Tuition reimbursement – because we’re committed to your development!
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
Keyword: Category Management, shopper marketing, shopper insights
Back to top