Digital Business Analyst
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2004, KIND has been on a mission to make the world a little kinder one snack and one act at a time. KIND was born out of its founder’s desire to create a snack that was healthy and tasty, wholesome and convenient. What began as a line of premium Fruit & Nut bars sparked the creation of an entirely new healthier snacking category. Today, KIND has a family of snacks that offer solutions for a variety of different occasions.
From the healthy snacks, we make to the way we work, live and give back, we are committed to making the world a little kinder, because we believe that there’s more to business than just profit.
We're looking for passionate, conscious collaborators to help us meet our goals: to inspire kindness, with one tasty snack (and good act) at a time. If you’re looking to be a part of an inspiring, energetic and entrepreneurial environment, you found the right place.
What you’ll do
The Digital Web Business Analyst is a key position in IT that supports website application project engagement and deployment management. You will work with key business stakeholders in discovery analysis and subsequent requirements that support the strategy and objectives of the business. This position will assist with web-based application deployment and maintenance in areas such as ecommerce and mobile websites, content management systems, cloud based business intelligence (BI) visualization tools and other digital applications in the capacity of BA. The candidate also need to possess technical knowledge to collaborate with internal IT teams on infrastructure, security, database, ERP and other IT operations.
Website Scope Management
- Identifying opportunities for new ecommerce, mobile and social capabilities, and ensure the features that are built on their multi-brand and multi-region ecommerce platform have a widespread, cross-brand impact
- Assisting in front-end website administration, content management, database management, security review, deployment testing and website infrastructure review
Digital Application Management
- Improving the delivery of large complex projects by creating standard processes, tools, and templates that will be used consistently across the IT organization
- Establishing best practices and standards to minimize risks for critical aspects of project initiation and delivery
- Troubleshooting issues with applications and databases, works with appropriate resources to resolve them
Testing and Release Management
- Supporting internal testing and QA
- Ensuring a quality product is delivered that meets the business requirements, you will define processes, develop test plans and validate conduct UAT sessions
- Conducting and supporting super user/train-the-trainer training activities
What you’ll bring to KIND
- Experience as a business analyst in website deployment or similar consumer-facing experiences
- A partnership and relationship-based approach to working across our organization
- Experience with working with complex requirements and technical workflows
- Experience with Content Management Systems, version control systems, web testing tools, web analytics and optimization tools
- Exceptional technology and analytical skills, comfort working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings
- Ability to understand and learn new technologies and apply them in the project
- Ownership mindset and consistent delivery on commitments
- Curious with a constant desire to learn and seek improvement
- A collaborator who doesn’t shy away from change
- Insatiable with your drive to achieve
- Genuine in your desire to help make the world a kinder place, committing to always spreading and celebrating kindness
- 5 years of experience gathering requirements, conducting business analysis and writing business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
What KIND offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off. Choose what works best for you, including summer hours
- Excellent health, dental & vision insurance, with options to fit you & your family’s needs
- Your health is important! Our wellness strategy focuses on mental and physical wellbeing through in office programs like Drs, Nutritionists, Yoga, Mindfulness, Chair Massages & others
- Casual office dress code – feel free to wear your KIND gear
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Training & tuition reimbursement program, because continuing to learn matters and we support your development
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
- The opportunity and responsibility to be KIND everyday
At KIND, we are committed to an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is championed. KIND is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
Keyword: business analyst, customer facing, content management systems, web analytics
See Inside the Office of KIND Healthy Snacks
The first KIND bar was introduced in 2004, creating a new healthy snacking category and launching one of the fastest-growing snack companies in the United States. KIND now makes more than 60 snacks "with ingredients you can see & pronounce®". While its offerings have developed over time, its mission has remained the same—make the world a little kinder, one snack and one act at a time.
Back to top