Digital Analyst, e-Commerce
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
From the healthy snacks we make to the way we work, live and give back, we are committed to making the world a little kinder, because we believe that there’s more to business than just profit.
What you'll do:
Based in New York City, the Data Analyst will be provide the information and insights to drive growth and success for Kindsnacks.com. You will be responsible for analyzing, reporting and identifying trends and opportunities to improve sales, profitability, site performance, retention, and overall user experience. You have experience in data analysis, are familiar with eCommerce, and are willing to roll up your sleeves to tackle solve any problem. You enjoy quantitative challenges, connecting the dots, and constantly seek to learn.
- Continually assess sales data from kindsnacks.com to understand product trends and inform decisions
- Analyze Google Analytics data to understand user behavior and provide recommendations to improve user experience and boost lifetime value
- Build upon customer database by adding relevant information and developing customer segmentation by demographics, psychographics, lifetime value, and shopping behavior
- Develop, execute, and analyze on-site multivariate tests to improve conversion and sales
- Understand external benchmarks and performance to evaluate performance and inform decisions
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly key metric dashboards to inform key stakeholders
- Work alongside the eCommerce Manager to manage the kindsnacks.com product roadmap, improve fulfillment and logistics, and develop long-term strategies for growth
- Bachelor’s degree required, with strong quantitative coursework
- 1-2 years’ experience in data analysis or eCommerce analytics (social / digital data)
- Skilled at modeling and large data set analysis
- Must be an expert in Excel (what if scenarios, data visualization)
- Basic understanding of retail finance (revenue, gross margin, cost of goods, etc.)
- Significant experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to write SQL queries and experience with business intelligence tools
Who you are:
- Kind: a person who goes above and beyond to be good to others (especially when it’s not necessary)
- Hungry: an insatiable desire to achieve and win
- Team-oriented: Collaborate well with colleagues in IT and across KIND, as well as third parties, to get results
- Curious: a desire to constantly learn and improve
- Accountable: a person who takes ownership for results and how those results are achieved
- Ability to switch between the "balcony" and the "dance": able to be both strategic and executional
Keyword: Data, Analyst, eCommerce
See Inside the Office of KIND Healthy Snacks
The first KIND bar was introduced in 2004, creating a new healthy snacking category and launching one of the fastest-growing snack companies in the United States. KIND now makes more than 60 snacks "with ingredients you can see & pronounce®". While its offerings have developed over time, its mission has remained the same—make the world a little kinder, one snack and one act at a time.
Back to top