Data Analyst - eCommerce
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately. We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
What you’ll do
Based in New York City, the Data Analyst – eCommerce is responsible for analyzing, reporting and identifying trends and opportunities to improve sales, site performance, marketing campaigns, and overall user experience. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in data analysis, a familiarity with eCommerce and the digital industry, a willingness to roll up their sleeves in order to solve any problem, and an insatiable appetite for continual learning.
- Analyze Google Analytics data to improve search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and user experience
- Develop, execute, and analyze on-site multivariate tests to improve conversion and sales
- Continually assess sales data from kindsnacks.com to understand product trends and inform on-site merchandising decisions
- Leverage customer database to develop segmented acquisition and retention email marketing campaigns and implement continuous testing to improve campaign effectiveness
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly key metric dashboards to inform key stakeholders
- Work alongside the eCommerce Manager to manage the kindsnacks.com product roadmap, improve fulfillment and logistics, and develop long-term strategies for growth
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years’ experience in data analysis or marketing analytics preferably for an eCommerce retailer
- A strong understanding of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and eCommerce analytics
- Must be an expert in Excel (modeling, large data set analysis, data visualization)
- Basic understanding of retail finance (revenue, gross margin, cost of goods, etc.)
- Significant experience with Google Analytics
- Nice to have: Ability to write SQL queries and experience with business intelligence tools
- Must be willing to work in Midtown NYC area
- Kind: a person who goes above and beyond to be good to others (especially when it’s not necessary)
- Hungry: an insatiable desire to achieve
- Team-oriented: “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts”
- Curiosity: a desire to constantly learn
- Continuous Improvement: a desire to continuously get better
- Accountable: a person who takes ownership for results and how those results are achieved
- Ability to switch between the “balcony” and the “dance”: able to be both strategic and executional
- A lover of the brand: we’re all passionate about the product!
What KIND offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, with options to fit you and your family’s needs
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Summer hours, chair massages, social office gatherings, and other KIND and fun ways to reward and engage our team!
- Tuition reimbursement – because we’re committed to your development!
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
Keyword: eCommerce, digital analytics
Back to top