Customer Operations Representative
Who are we?
KIND is changing the way the world thinks about snacking. No longer do you have to choose between healthy AND tasty, wholesome AND convenient. At KIND, we know you can have both. In the office we also apply the AND philosophy. We seek to think boundlessly, work purposefully AND live passionately.
We are an energetic, inspired, and entrepreneurial team. We strive to operate with the highest integrity. Our company values are to be Hungry AND Kind.
What you’ll do
- Manage EDI and manual order process from start to finish, data accuracy i.e. pricing, promotions, etc.
- Effectively handle all correspondence with internal and external business partners.
- Act as a liaison with Sales and Broker Partners to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Update, maintain, and analyze customer account profiles and pertinent requirements, communicate to business partners as needed
- Provide routing guidelines with designated Third party logistics provider (3PL) and monitor compliance
- Partner with Distribution 3PL provider to coordinate customer shipments and ensure on time delivery
- Partner with 3PL provider to resolve outstanding logistics issues , keeping management apprised as needed
- Analyze customer case fill and on time delivery data, create ad hoc reports as needed
- Handle special projects as assigned by Management
- Must be an involved business partner. Take ownership while exercising good judgment and have a sense of urgency
- Work closely with Finance to resolve deduction issues relative to O S &D claims
- Coordinate customer returns
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 3 plus years’ experience working for a CPG organization preferred
- Experience working for a CPG organization
- Experience with ERP system is preferable
- Strong computer acumen and must be proficient in Microsoft office applications with emphasis on Excel, Word, and Outlook. Experience with ERP system is preferable
- High level of enthusiasm and commitment to excellence
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks and activities
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
What KIND offers
- Competitive compensation, including equity in KIND!
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance, with options to fit you and your family’s needs
- Monthly shipment of your favorite KIND bars to share with your friends and loved ones. After all, we’re all brand ambassadors!
- Summer hours, chair massages, social office gatherings, and other KIND and fun ways to reward and engage our team!
- Tuition reimbursement – because we’re committed to your development!
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and KIND work environment
Keyword: Customer operations, inventory, ERP
See Inside the Office of KIND Healthy Snacks
The first KIND bar was introduced in 2004, creating a new healthy snacking category and launching one of the fastest-growing snack companies in the United States. KIND now makes more than 60 snacks "with ingredients you can see & pronounce®". While its offerings have developed over time, its mission has remained the same—make the world a little kinder, one snack and one act at a time.
Back to top