Regional Program Quality Advisor
At KinderCare Education, it is our passion to nurture a sense of discovery, joy, and wonder in every child, every day, at every one of our centers. As the nation's leading private provider in accredited early childhood education, we're committed to delivering the highest-quality child care and educational opportunities for families and the dedicated professionals who serve them.
We see the greatness in each child, and we believe teachers can change the world. Every day, our more than 33,000 employees create a world of learning, joy, and adventure for more than 170,000 children. Whether you're in one of our centers or providing support from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon, being a part of the KinderCare family means that you care deeply about positively impacting the lives of children and families through the power of education.
KinderCare Education has three brands to meet the needs of busy families wherever they need us:
- We're in neighborhoods with our KinderCare Learning Centers that offer early childhood education and care for children 6 weeks to 12 years old
- We're at offices with KinderCare Education at Work, our suite of family-focused benefits for organizations to offer to their employees, including on-site and near-site early learning centers, Back-up Care for last-minute child care and Care Select
- And we're at schools with our Champions before and after school programs
- Partners with field operations to support staff retention, family retention, and enrollment through Educational Excellence Conducts regular site visits of KinderCare Education programs to evaluate program quality and develop action plans in collaboration with field operations to resolve gaps and enhance quality; monitors and assures timely and accurate compliance with agreed-to timelines Coordinates and consults on required training in collaboration with field operations and conducts site trainings as appropriate to support enhanced quality, accreditation, licensing and QRIS Consults and partners with KCE Education Team in the development of KinderCare Education quality program standards and policies to ensure standards comply with state/local licensing and state QRIS, national accreditation program requirements Works directly with national accrediting agencies, and state or local licensing representatives on behalf of KinderCare Education programs Represents KinderCare Education and the Education and Quality Department in external meetings with industry representatives and at conferences Develops and maintains collaborative professional relationships with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders including executive/senior management and region business partners Participates in the development of materials needed to support program quality Other tasks as needed and assigned Provides partnership, leadership, direction, counsel, expertise, and support to enable field leaders and center directors to live out our standards of excellence and deliver exceptional programs and experiences for the children and families we serve.
- Supports field leaders and center directors by proactively diagnosing and supporting solutions to operations challenges
- Provides support and expertise on state licensing requirements
- Contribute to enterprise initiatives and projects.
- Travel up to 60%
- BS/BA degree required, Child Development, Early Childhood Education or related field Five or more years of experience in early childhood education or other education-related setting, preferably in a nationally accredited program Knowledge of NAEYC and NAC accreditation process and procedures Knowledge of state licensing and Quality Rating Improvement Systems (QRIS) Working knowledge of center management practices
- Understanding of current trends in early childhood education
- Ability to build partnerships with leaders at all levels; excellent customer focus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to represent KinderCare Education at regional and national conferences and industry gatherings
- Strong computer literacy including experience with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Publisher)
- Problem solving skills, good critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Interest in continuous growth and improvement with a dedication to updating related skills and knowledge within the field of early education
- Must be able to travel 60% of time
- Ability to influence senior leaders and serve as a change agent
- Ability to build partnerships with leaders at all levels; excellent customer focus.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, influencing, and stakeholder management skill
Meet Some of KinderCare Education's Employees
Julian handles strategic sourcing and supply chain management within KinderCare’s Procurement Department. In collaboration with a national distribution partner, Julian sources and contracts food and beverage purchases for KinderCare centers.
Back to top