KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we're united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If you're passionate about delivering high-quality educational programs to teachers, the Program Specialist role might be for you! Program Specialists play a special role in bringing our unique curriculum to life in our centers. As a Program Specialist, you'll develop and lead programs from implementation in our classrooms to ongoing enhancements meant to exceed expectations.
When you join our team as a Program Specialist you will:
· Ensure our world-class curriculum is presented as intended and that teachers can speak to the curriculum and what children are learning
· Spend 75% of your time in the classroom, educating children and mentoring and modeling for teachers
· Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
· Train, motivate and lead staff and assist center management with interviewing and hiring of teachers
· Support your center's success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and operational objectives
Required Skills and Experience:
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Approved State Trainer (preferred)
- NAEYC/NAC, and state licensing knowledge (preferred)
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Back to top