Center Operations Representative II
At KinderCare Education, we make it our passion to nurture a sense of discovery, joy, and wonder in every child, every day, at every one of our centers. As the nation's leading private provider in accredited early childhood education, we're committed to delivering the highest-quality child care and educational opportunities for families and the dedicated professionals who serve them.
We see the greatness in each child, and we believe teachers can change the world. Every day, our more than 33,000 employees create a world of learning, joy, and adventure for more than 158,000 children. Whether you're in one of our centers or providing support from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon, being a part of the KinderCare family means that you care deeply about positively impacting the lives of children and families through the power of education.
Essential functions include but not limited to:
- Develop and support with implementation of company-wide processes and standard operating procedures that will allow us to more effectively and consistently serve our employees and families.
- Lead operations projects to support the Operations team strategic initiatives and ultimately deliver business results.
- Work with the strategic initiatives operations team to support with creation of standard operating procedures and process improvements to drive successful field execution.
- Identify opportunities to improve information flow and build sustainable and intuitive mechanisms on behalf of our field and families.
- Establish and maintain rapport, credibility and trust with the national support center departments and our field partners.
- Build an internal infrastructure to track and monitor projects as needed
- Analyze reporting to support in opportunity identification, problem definition, data analysis and proposed solution.
- Support the Operations Manager with vendor relationships and maintenance of vendor contracts
- Identify problem areas and collaborates with others in the national support center to create solutions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Fluency in MS Suite; proficiency in SmartSheet, MS Project
- Experience with graphic design tools, InDesign or similar software
- Strong Excel skills with reporting capability
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, with the flexibility to reprioritize on the fly
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Gracious, self-aware, flexible; approachable and able to give and receive constructive criticism
Back to top