Center Operations Representative, Champions
At KinderCare Education, we make it our passion to nurture a sense of discovery, joy, and wonder in every child, every day, at every one of our centers. As the nation's leading private provider in accredited early childhood education, we're committed to delivering the highest-quality child care and educational opportunities for families and the dedicated professionals who serve them.
We see the greatness in each child, and we believe teachers can change the world. Every day, our more than 33,000 employees create a world of learning, joy, and adventure for more than 158,000 children. Whether you're in one of our centers or providing support from our headquarters in Portland, Oregon, being a part of the KinderCare family means that you care deeply about positively impacting the lives of children and families through the power of education.
KinderCare Education has three brands to meet the needs of busy families wherever they need us:
- We're in neighborhoods with our KinderCare Learning Centers that offer early childhood education and care for children 6 weeks to 12 years old
- We're at offices with KinderCare Education at Work, our suite of family-focused benefits for organizations to offer to their employees, including on-site and near-site early learning centers, Back-up Care for last-minute child care and Care Select
- And we're at schools with our Champions before and after school programs
Essential functions include but not limited to:
- Develop and support with implementation of company-wide processes that will allow us to more effectively and consistently serve our employees and families.
- Analyze reporting to support in opportunity identification, problem definition, data analysis and proposed solution.
- Build an internal infrastructure to track and monitor projects as needed
- Work with the field and operations teams to support with creation of standard operating procedures and process improvements to drive successful field execution.
- Identify opportunities to improve information flow and build sustainable and intuitive mechanisms on behalf of our field and families.
- Establish and maintain rapport, credibility and trust with the national support center departments and our field partners.
- Create eLearnings, guides, playbooks, and trainings to support implementation and execution of standard operating procedures.
- Support the Operations Manager with vendor relationships and maintenance of vendor contracts
- Lead operations projects to support the Operations team strategic initiatives and ultimately deliver business results.
- Identify problem areas and collaborates with others in the national support center to create solutions.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience;
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Fluency in MS Suite; proficiency in SmartSheet, MS Project and graphic design tools a plus
- Strong Excel skills with reporting capability
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, with the flexibility to reprioritize on the fly
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Gracious, self-aware, flexible; approachable and able to give and receive constructive criticism
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Meet Some of KinderCare Education's Employees
Julian handles strategic sourcing and supply chain management within KinderCare’s Procurement Department. In collaboration with a national distribution partner, Julian sources and contracts food and beverage purchases for KinderCare centers.
Back to top