Center Director - $3,000 Sign On Bonus
KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we're united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If you're passionate about positively impacting the lives of others and making waves in the world of early childhood education, the Center Director role might be for you! With KinderCare Education's world-class curriculum, center accreditation process, and talented teaching staff, our Center Directors are changing the world one milestone at a time. Center Directors educate parents, teachers, and community leaders on the incredible value of early childhood education and make that value come to life for the children in their center.
When you join our team as a Center Director you will:
- Hire, engage and develop a team of "best in class" educators to be passionate and committed professionals
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Leverage your business, sales and marketing savvy to grow KinderCare Education's presence in the community, leading to the growth of new families and children in our centers.
- At least one year of strong leadership experience with the ability to develop, engage, and inspire a team
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Budget and financial accountability with revenue generation experience preferred
- NAEYC/NAC, and state licensing knowledge preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Back to top