KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we're united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If you're passionate about leading and coaching others to deliver on our brand's promise, the Area Manager role could be for you! Area Managers oversee a portfolio of teaching staff, providing them with the tools they need to succeed. Area Managers are critical leaders within our company who drive quality and consistency in the center experience to maximize customer acquisition and retention.
When you join our team as an Area Manager you will:
· Recruit, develop, motivate, and engage a highly talented team of teaching staff.
· Drive consistent focus on quality and educational excellence throughout the market.
· Manage a portfolio of business, identify sales opportunities, and drive business decisions to maximize revenue, customer retention and acquisition.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience, preferably in multi-unit environment
- Ability to identify, develop, retain and engage a high-performing team
- Ability to build relationships with families, staff, and education partners, while creating a dynamic environment where play and learning happens
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors as needed
- Budget and financial accountability with revenue generation experience preferred
- NAEYC/NAC, and state licensing knowledge preferred
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Back to top