Area Center Manager
KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we're united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If you're passionate about leading and coaching others to deliver on our brand's promise, the Area Center Manager role could be for you! Area Center Managers oversee a business portfolio of Center Directors, providing them with the tools they need to succeed. This critical leadership position drives the quality and consistency our families experience in our centers across their district to maximize customer acquisition and retention. This is a multi-unit field leadership role.
As an Area Center Manager you will:
- Recruit, develop, motivate, and engage a highly talented team of Center Directors and teaching staff
- Drive consistent focus on quality, accreditation, and educational excellence throughout district
- Ensure deep customer relationships throughout the market while making sound business decisions with children and families in mind
- Manage a business portfolio, identify sales opportunities, and drive business decisions to maximize revenue, customer retention and acquisition
· Minimum 3-5 years of leadership experience, preferably in a multi-unit environment
· Ability to identify, develop, retain and engage a high-performing team
· Strong business acumen; ability to drive financial results and identify sales opportunities
· Experience leading in a customer and talent focused environment
· A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools ™ , Knowledge Beginnings® and The Grove School®.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Meet Some of KinderCare Education's Employees
Julian handles strategic sourcing and supply chain management within KinderCare’s Procurement Department. In collaboration with a national distribution partner, Julian sources and contracts food and beverage purchases for KinderCare centers.
Back to top