After School Site Director- $250 Sign-On Bonus if Hired Before 10/24
KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners. From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we're united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
If you're passionate about inspiring children and teachers alike to learn and grow, the Site Director role could be for you! Site Directors are passionate about educational excellence and empowering confident teachers. As a Site Director, you will use our nationally recognized curriculum as a framework to create unique and engaging classroom experiences. Site Directors are committedto making their site successful and know that meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team are important to success. Successful Site Directors are fully engaged, enthusiastic about their work, and eager to share their knowledge with others.
When you join our team as a Site Director you will:
- Lead and supervise a team of teachers to create unique and engaging classroom experiences, leverage and develop "best in class" educators to be passionate and committed professionals
- Ensure your site is operating effectively; maintain licensing, safety, and educational standards
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Lead recruitment and enrollment efforts of new families and children in our sites
- Monday through Friday
- 2:45-6:00 PM
- This position will be 25 hours a week
- Hourly Rate: $13-$19 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Experience teaching or executing before and after school programming, youth development, and/or park district programming Experience in developing, engaging, and inspiring a team Proven ability to build relationships with families, clients (i.e. school staff), and supervisors Committed to outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and manage multiple situations effectively Must have strong leadership and conflict resolution abilities Must be physically able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds, work indoors or outdoors, assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, as well as see and hear well enough to keep children safe Computer literacy and well-developed technology skills Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Back to top