SAP S4 Technology - Solution Manager
As part of Digital Core Transformation team, this role is accountable for Technical Engineering for S4/Hana Transformation and the associated tools which enable this.
Direct responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide best in class consulting expertise in solution manager and associated tools which enable a large digital program transformation.
- Define and deliver best-in-class enterprise SAP solution management configurations
- Enable Configuration, Documentation, Testing, and Delivery, with intelligent tooling (Scope includes work among SAP and non-SAP Systems and Applications)
- Design S/4 Hana engineering solutions at an enterprise scale and standards, supporting SAP business processes in alignment with K-C's strategic vision
- Establish and manage the change management (Change Request & Change Deliveries) processes for the new S/4 Hana landscape and provide RUN support
- Manage installation and execution of Solman setup
- Establish and Monitor Business Processes for selected KPI's via Solution Manager
- Monitor SAP Solution Manager upgrades, support activities, Managed System Configurations, Technical Monitoring Setup
- Establish and manage project repositories in solution manager, and provide expert support to program teams regarding capabilities and use of solution manager for program artefacts.
- Responsible for solving complex business problems by creating IT solutions in consultation with business partners, architects, and other stakeholders
- Operate in close partnership with the IT and business communities, subject matter experts, external consultants, cross functional teams, add-ons, etc.
- Advise business partners on the implications of standard or new SAP solutions that can be applied to a problem.
- Create and execute outcome-oriented strategies and build/sustain meaningful business relationships
- At least 7 years' experience in release and deployment activities using SAP Solution Manager
- Excellent technical background in SAP architecture and business/technical processes
- Background using DEVOPS in a SAP environment.
- Experience using SAP end user experience management, and Wily.
- Should be a subject matter expert on SAP release/deployment with an ability to identify and explain in non-technical language, smart solutions to senior leadership
- Experience managing enterprise wide SAP Solutions on-premise and on cloud infrastructure
- Adept in SAP business processes and translating requirements to functional / technical specifications
- Knowledge of configuration, testing, and implementation of S/4HANA.
- Ideally have participated in multiple full cycle global SAP implementations.
- Experience in IT capabilities for other functional areas e.g. Supply Chain/ Logistics, Order-to-Cash, Procurement will be desirable
- High Learning Agility with outcome-oriented and a transformative mindset bringing forward best in class data, process, and technical designs for purpose
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; must be a constructive challenger/assertive
- Experience in creating/ reviewing functional specifications for custom enhancements
- Ability to create and execute outcome-oriented strategies and build/sustain meaningful business relationships
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with internal business, technical, and external consulting teams
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects and teams including working with vendor partners
- Experience to work in a global setup with peers, leaders & teams across geographies and ability to work in a cross-cultural context
- Formal training & certification in SAP Functional and or technical modules is preferred
- Formal training & certification in DevOps, ITIL is preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years IT experience - in End-user industry or IT consulting or Systems Integrators or with IT Product
- Minimum of 7 years' experience working on SAP or other relevant release control management
- A degree in Engineering from a premier institution or Chartered Accountancy.
- Post graduate diploma/ MBA with specialization in Finance and/or IT from a premier institution is preferred
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
IT Centre Bengaluru GDTC