Marketing Analytics Manager
You're not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we're out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. Here, you'll bring your professional expertise, talent, and drive to building and managing our portfolio of iconic, ground-breaking brands. In this role, you'll help us deliver better care for billions of people around the world. It starts with YOU.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the omni channel marketing analytics process for KCP North America, bringing insights and recommendations to key stakeholders. Translate business questions into analytical projects that will inform strategic and tactical business decisions and campaigns. Deliver analysis to influence marketing strategy.
- Develop a regional marketing analytics strategy that supports the organization's strategic business plans, which includes developing robust analytics to allow Kimberly-Clark Professional North America to transform into the direct to end user environment in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Set up new methodologies, data analytics, and reporting partnering with other regions and global staff; and Own tracking online marketing trends & benchmarks, collecting and analyzing digital and omni channel campaign data, providing campaign optimization, reporting on campaign performance, and communicating with key stakeholders across the business.
- Develop, socialize, and work with global partners to implement a marketing analytics strategy and operational model with a vision and roadmap for the next 3 years on how to begin multi-channel attribution and measure digital marketing campaigns. Create holistic campaign (online, offline) and web measurement strategies.
- Collaborates with global and other regional partners to develop and manage a world-class ecosystem of methodologies, solutions, and KPIs designed to help the business optimize and measure the impact of the omni-channel marketing experience. Understand and document relevant marketing analytics needs and objectives for KCP NA.
- Test campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance. Collect and analyze customer online behavioral data across web, email, paid & social media.
- Drive insights and recommendations by analyzing structured and unstructured data environments, working with ease on data sets or developing decision-making frameworks in situations with limited data.
- Communicate and present learnings from analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations, to key stakeholders.
- Own campaign tagging and tracking strategies, ensuring the proper structure is in place for optimal reporting.
- Create dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports; Monitor and analyze digital media and marketing trends, ensuring KCP is current.
The successful candidate will join the Customer Experience and Marketing team and report to Customer Experience and Marketing Director, KCP NA.
At Kimberly-Clark, you'll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We're founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we're always looking for new and better ways to perform-so what can you do with that? There's no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It's all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
Led by Purpose. Driven by You.
You're driven to perform at the highest level possible, and you appreciate a performance culture fueled by authentic caring. You want to be part of a company actively dedicated to sustainability, inclusion, wellbeing, and career development.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, management sciences or a related field; MBA or Advanced degree is preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in a combination of a B2B / B2C environments.
- 7+ years with a demonstrated track record in the following skill areas: digital, technology, marketing automation, campaign development, digital analytics, ecommerce, marketing, strategy, multi/omni-channel marketing, social media.
- Experience with analytics and reporting tools, including Power BI, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Adept analytical and strategic thinking skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, communication and presentation skills.
Location: this role can sit remotely anywhere in the USA.
For a complete overview, see www.mykcbenefits.com
Additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role are available upon request. You may contact 866-444-4516 for assistance. You must include the six digit Job # with your request.
Veterans and members of the Reserve and Guard are highly encouraged to apply.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, and DMV check.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. Kimberly-Clark will not provide relocation support for this role.