IT Functional Engineer - SAP EWM/WM
- Krakow, Poland
IT Functional Engineer - SAP EWM/WM
The Digital Technology Solutions (DTS) organization is seeking an experienced Functional Analyst to join the Warehouse Management team (WMS).
This team supports and develops solutions for Kimberly-Clark's warehouse management systems in the EMEA region.
The team focuses on delivering business value via process and system enhancements, projects, and support.
- You as IT Functional Engineer will lead and deliver the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment, and support for applications within the warehouse management business process area
- You will take ownership of the projects for a specific business capability
- As a Functional Engineer, you will have accountabilities across multiple functional and technical areas with a wide range of complexity
- Functional Engineer will participate with Business resources to establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process
- As part of this team, the EWM Functional Analyst will be responsible for integrating business, information, and technology architecture to create solutions for the relevant business capability area and in some cases, cross capability areas.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- SAP functional and configuration as well as implementation knowledge and experience in the SAP's Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) or Warehouse Management (WM) processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable consulting with resources from other disciplines and effective at working across multiple organizational boundaries
- SAP experience in Supply Chain related modules (SD, MM, LE, PP, SCM)
- Knowledge of SAP user exits, BAPI's, and BADI's
- Knowledge of ABAP concepts and the ability to debug.
- Working for a global organization, with a long history and a great corporate culture that focus heavily on its people development
- An opportunity to take part in a digital transformation working with the newest, cutting edge technologies on solutions for the whole EMEA region
- Attractive employment conditions:
- competitive salary
- benefits package,
- private health care,
- premium brand-new office in the center of Kraków,
- flexible work,
- - great atmosphere
- Possibility to work in an international team with the best IT professionals from all over the world
Kimberly-Clark in Kraków:
At Kimberly-Clark in Kraków, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team with the freedom to express yourself, develop your capabilities, and grow your career. We have 2 core Best-In-Class hubs being built and grown in our Kraków operation.
Our Global Digital Technology Centre in Kraków (one of 5 global centers) will drive digital transformation by supporting top global brands with advancements that are customer-centric, innovative and agile. You will be involved in identifying top talent that will play be at the forefront of creating tomorrow's digital solutions before others have defined the problem. From taking a beloved brand like Huggies to a new level or working with Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality to ensure the best shopping experience for our customers, you will help advance an $18 billion global business and its brands beyond the digital age.
We're the big company with the start-up mentality!
Do you want to know more about Kimberly Clark?
Visit our website www.kccareerspoland.pl check WHAT TYPE OF ORIGINAL THINKER YOU ARE!
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Back to top