Brand Manager, Kotex
- Moscow, Russia
Brand Manager, Kotex
FOR RUSSIAN CITIZENS: A LINK TO THE APPLICATION FORM HERE:
https://www.careers.kimberly-clark.com/en/russiaapplication?jobreqid=814814COPY THE LINK TO THE ADDRESS ROW OF YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY.
- Responsibility for positioning, communications, packaging & product development for brands in region.
- Development of brand framework for GBA (pricing, packaging, communication look & feel).
- Manage the "insight to brand news" process.
- Timely creation of relevant yearly news for the brand to support business growth.
- Marketing innovations / product renovation.
- Closely work with EMEA Marketing & P&TD to develop significant product improvement.
- Lead on-time creation of TV commercials where necessary and key visuals for local execution.
- Recommend brand learning plans (research/insights) to Sector Business Director taking into consideration the diverse needs and commonalities of region countries.
- Continuous coordination with EMEA on marketing issues and best practice sharing from outside of region.
- Regular brand updates to sector leader and GBA teams with deep analysis of business results (sales, share, distribution) related with marketing plans (innovation, communication, product performance.
- An exceptional performer, with experience in marketing or sales, preferably with experience in customer or client facing roles.
- Ideally a degree in business or marketing-related subjects.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills and ability to communicate clearly in English.
- A proven track record of making things happen and delivering business results in current / previous roles, with focus on marketing.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure with competing priorities.
- Strong numerical and verbal reasoning ability.
- Natural team worker who brings together diverse people to deliver brand results on time and budget.
If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to ask your recruiter.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Russian Federation -Moscow
Back to top