Kforce has a client in search of a Wireless Engineer in Englewood, CO.Summary:The Network Test Engineer is responsible for E2E testing and certification of Wireless Wi-Fi, LTE, and IP core network elements. This candidate plays a key role in evaluating and certifying IP Core Network deployment MOPs and IGs for the Company's Wireless Core network. The Wi-Fi Core Network Test Engineer builds Virtual machines, storage NetApp, VMware.This person creates strategic test plans and perform testing to ensure quality, performance and stability of Wireless IP networking products in the company's network ensuring the highest levels of customer and operational satisfaction. Technologies you will be supporting include, Cisco Spine-Leaf topology networks, Wi-Fi Access Gateways, Access Points, Service Provider Wi-Fi Controllers, and many other newer technologies developed based on industry standards. You will collaborate with Network Architects and Product Development Teams.You should understand business and technology requirements and assess vendor solutions to address the requirements and create use cases for certification. You will work with Network development teams to create detailed test plans, test and reports issues to developers and prepare certification reports, analysis of performance criteria. You will also partner with technical operations staff on system design, troubleshooting, configuration and training needs.
- Should have excellent knowledge in building maintaining Linux Servers, Virtualization platforms, storage platforms, VMware, V-Sphere, Net-App, Cisco UCS chassis
- Should have excellent knowledge in IPv4, IPv6, routing, switching, various topologies, Access points, WLAN Controllers, in-Home Router, IPv4 / IPv6, TR-069, IPSEC, QoS, 802.11
- Excellent knowledge in routing, switching protocols; Knowledge in SNMP, RADIUS, CAPWAP, LWAP protocols is a plus
- Experience developing test automation scripting in Python programming languages is preferable
- Must have good experience with test tools like Spirent, IXIA traffic load generators for Network performance testing and analysis
- Should have knowledge of various Network adjuncts and services (i.e. AAA, Diameter, EAP, PDSN, LTE Data, VoLTE, GRE, Soft GRE, L2TP, CAPWEP)
- Experience using protocol communications test equipment and tools (protocol analyzers, CDMA/LTE system simulators, Wi-Fi analyzers and packet sniffers)
- Must possess excellent industry knowledge and theoretical understanding of RFC standards, 802.11 specifications (a/b/g/n/ac/ax, SISO, MIMO, MCS index)
- Experience with System Integration testing and Q/A for Layer 1 through 7 networks
- Experience writing and developing detailed test cases and test plans
- Must possess expert skills and experience with server, desktop operating systems and applications (Windows, MAC, Unix, Linux other Java-Linux platforms)
- Strong work ethic with a desire to meet and exceed personal and business goals
- Expert level communication, documentation, teamwork skills
- Self-motivated to take ownership of assigned projects and deliverables
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."