Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we've thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
Under managerial direction; responsible for the identification, qualification, matching, advising, and managing of IC/third party candidates. Leverage the iLabor (Vendor Management Organization) and/or candidate/client relationships by building solid, profitable relationships through delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, engage, recruit, package and match qualified candidates by performing sourcing activities.
- Qualify candidates by conducting phone and in-person interviews, obtain work history, education, training, job skills, salary requirements and validate right to work in the US for foreign national candidates.
- Utilize knowledge of USCIS policies and types of employment documentation to validate employment documents.
- Review and approve/deny vendor candidates based on resume, work authorization and required experience to ensure validity and proper match to Job Orders.
- Establish a pipeline, align virtual bench and a communication plan with virtual bench candidates through consistent use of activities.
- Prioritize job orders to ensure coverage on all assigned requisitions and package the candidates for presentation to the client as needed.
- Develop client expectations regarding job orders and ensure expectations are maintained as required.
- Coordinate client interviews with candidate and communicate necessary feedback throughout the recruiting process.
- Manage vendor relationships on a day to day basis including issues pertaining to employment documentation, interviews, and offers.
- Negotiate candidate pay rates and establish appropriate client bill rates as required.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to vendor/consultant issues in order to avoid breaks in service to the Firm's end-clients.
- Facilitate the on-boarding of new vendors, work order creation and on-boarding activities (as required).
- Ensure client and Kforce are in compliance with contractual obligations.
- Contribute to customer service efforts related to candidate/client activities including but not limited to quality assurance, follow up, retention and extension, lead generation, re-marketing, and assignment end.
- Enter and track all related activities into Kforce ATS (RecruitMax).
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Ability to achieve set goals and deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and trust.
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks, and competing influences.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and Vendor Management Systems.
- Commitment and adherence to Firm Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience required. Previous working experience in a staffing environment and/or recruiting preferred.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
Travel as required, up to 5%.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."