Kforce has a client seeking a UX Content Specialist/Strategist - Author in Minneapolis, MN.Responsibilities:
- Site migration strategy development
- Inventory pages and audit content for quality/relevance/suitability
- Develop migration plan and socialize with business owners and other key stakeholders
- Work with project manager to document project timelines and key deliverables
- Content editing/documentation
- Identify and document content to be migrated
- Make necessary updates to account for new brand styles, new navigation patterns, etc.
- Revise/rewrite content, esp. for a limited set of high-level pages that must be redesigned
- CMS page authoring
- Create new pages in AEM using a standard set of page grids, containers and components
- Lay out pages in AEM and populate with content, images, disclosures, etc.
- Collaborate with UX design team colleagues on any necessary mockups or image assets
- Cooperate with business owners and compliance reviewers to make any required revisions
- Experienced content strategist with deep knowledge of marketing website best practices
- Proven ability to create and execute website content plans; migration experience a plus
- Solid problem-solving skills; Ability to work independently and adapt to changing project needs
- Enterprise CMS content authoring experience a must; AEM/CQ5 experience a plus
- Attention to detail; Experience creating content for highly regulated industries a plus
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do content authoring work as required
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."