Kforce has a client that is seeking a Accounting Coordinator in Irving, TX.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely reconcile vendor invoices and stores data
- Prepare ACH payments and assign them to correct accounts
- Research and correct errors, variances, and exceptions
- Communicate with vendors to resolve invoice issues
- Communicate with store manager and field consultants to resolve reporting problems
- Arrange data upload for corrections
- Calculate monthly and minimum commissions
- Provide timely and thorough response to accounting help desk requests
- Assist management with special projects
- Help on month end closing
Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned. Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus. Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."