Technical Security Lead
- Round Rock, TX
Kforce is immediately seeking a Technical Security Lead to join their client in Round Rock, TX.Summary:Our client's Security & Resiliency organization manages the security risk across all aspects of their business. They have been experiencing incredible growth in order to meet the security needs of the company and have a need for surge hiring to help in the following pillars of Security: Cyber, Physical, Product, Supply Chain, Enterprise Resiliency and IT functions. As the Technical Security Lead, your role on the Kforce team will be to ensure that we are providing the most qualified talent in all areas of the security domain. The Technical Security Lead will be an extension of the Kforce team and the final step in our screening process of candidates.Duties:
- Conducting phone/video interviews of security candidates to ensure the right match
- Documenting interview feedback and providing interview guides for our customer
- Networking with security leaders of our customer to ensure Kforce fully understands the roles being hired for
- Assisting in the build out of innovative screening tools to ensure our Recruiting team is conducting effective pre-screens
- Provide feedback on areas to improve candidate quality
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant technology field and minimum of 6 years of directly relevant work experience required
- A certification in one or more of the following: Security+, CISSP, GIAC, SSCP or, CEH; Cisco Certified Network Associate, Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP). Experience building highly productive and effective security teams to include interviewing, selection and performance management
- Proven experience working with Leadership teams within security organizations
- In depth knowledge of Product, Application and Cyber Security principles and best practices
- Expertise in security Governance, customer support and data security
- Experience with end user security technologies (i.e. Antivirus, McAfee, etc.), Log Management tools such as PKI, diverse OS environments such as Unix, Linux, etc.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."
Back to top