Kforce has a client in search of a Technical Product Manager in Emeryville, CA.Summary:The main function of a business systems analyst is to analyze science, engineering, business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. A typical business systems analyst is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.Job Responsibilities:
- Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Interview or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how it is processed
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required; MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
- Knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."