Kforce has a client seeking a Support Engineer in Irving, TX.Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent
- MCSE, MCPD, or MCAD optional
- 3+ years of support or equivalent experience including a customer facing or customer support roles
- Much be fluent in English; Spanish and/or Portuguese are preferred
- Able to work on shifts and at office location mostly
- Technical understanding of commerce platform concepts and procedures including online services, Order to Cash operations and general billing and commerce systems processes (e.g., invoicing, credit card transactions)
- Technical aptitude sufficient to develop an understanding of the Azure Platform and architecture
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."