Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we've thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
Under general direction, plans and implements sales to complex, major clients by cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities, closing the sale, and managing all aspects of the process to contribute revenue to the Firm for all products and services in all affected markets. Manage a client portfolio of $25 million or greater.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct, mentor, and lead a team of Account Executives and appropriate staff as needed.
- Sell all Kforce products and services to our largest and most important clients.
- Develop strategies for establishing and maintaining major account relationships to promote business continuity, ongoing representation, and increased sales in each account.
- Direct revenue growth and billable headcount sales efforts across existing and targeted clients/markets and integrate relevant product lines to expand existing business and client opportunity.
- Identify areas of significant business opportunities, leveraging the full resources of the Firm and the support of the Executive Committee to expand the Firm's client base.
- Manage all aspects of high level national accounts in partnership with Operations and other departments, to maintain positive customer satisfaction and support revenue growth.
- Manage and coordinate key sales and delivery activities with all Field Leaders and Field associates to ensure continued growth and success for assigned clients.
- Work with Field Office management to monitor sales activities of assigned Account managers/Account Executives and their delivery teams to meet/exceed clients' service expectation and stated Service Level Agreements.
- Monitor competitive activity in each account and ensure that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated.
- Perform contract negotiations for high level clients to ensure reasonable business requirements.
- Yes, has the following direct reports: Strategic Account Executive(s).
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and closing skills and demonstrated client focus.
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and trust.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Commitment and adherence to Firm's Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and 11+ years direct outbound sales experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Negotiation experience required. The following experience is strongly desired: national account management across multiple geographies, direct responsibility for client portfolio exceeding $20M, and/or Professional Staffing Services.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
- None required.
- Approximately 20%-50% is required.
- Must have reliable transportation which affords timely travel to client sites within assigned territory.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."