Kforce is looking for experienced outside sales professionals to bring our staffing solutions and services to market. Our firm works with top employers nationwide, including 70% of Fortune 100 companies. We cultivate a high-performance environment driven by purpose and choice, while providing the tools and support you need to thrive and advance. Our culture of flexibility empowered through trust, technology and opportunity allows you to own your time and career, while continuously fostering your growth and rewarding your efforts.
Our Sales Associates play a critical role in fueling Kforce's growth. This key role applies sourcing and sales strategies to identify and engage current and prospective clients to inspire them to select Kforce as their staffing & solutions vendor of choice. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, exemplary interpersonal skills, and a win-win mindset.
Training and Development- Kforce is committed to helping you be successful!
- You will receive individual and classroom training designed for sales and recruiting professionals.
- Unlimited on-line training tools from Kforce University.
- Trained on how to use our specialized tools and resources that make our sales reps successful.
- Scheduled one on ones and group meetings with your leader.
- Continuous learning and development through lunch and learns, meetings, speakers, and more.
- Generating sales leads through referrals, networking, social media, internet research and direct contact.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, with the goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services and project solutions.
- Negotiate with client to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms, and fees.
- Manage these relationships throughout the assignment to expand Kforce presence within your existing client accounts.
- Collaborate with your Kforce colleagues to facilitate the placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, client preparation and debrief and salary negotiation.
- Four to eight years of sales experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive environment
- Enjoys working with and being part of team
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K match and 17 days PTO
- Annual performance incentive tip for top performers across the company
- Employee stock purchase program and other employee discounts
- We offer multiple career paths in recruiting, sales, operations and leadership - last year, over 500 employees were promoted
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Kforce is a solutions firm that builds and manages expert teams in technology and finance & accounting. We deliver on our client's objectives by combining a global knowledge force with flexible delivery and an unmatched drive for excellence. Kforce not only serves as a trusted partner to our customers, providing next level insights and powerful results, but also offers many consultants comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability.