Kforce is looking for experienced recruiting professionals who are passionate about helping candidates and clients achieve lasting success. Our firm works with top employers nationwide, including 70% of Fortune 100 companies. We cultivate a high-performance environment driven by purpose and choice, while providing the tools and support you need to thrive and advance. Our culture of flexibility empowered through trust, technology and opportunity allows you to own your time and career, while continuously fostering your growth and rewarding your efforts.
Our Recruiters are the driving force behind Kforce's success. This key role executes sourcing and recruiting strategies to search for, identify and engage qualified candidates who meet our clients' requirements and help place them in their new role. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, exemplary interpersonal skills, and a win-win mindset.
Training and Development- Kforce is committed to helping you be successful!
- You will receive individual and classroom training designed for sales and recruiting professionals.
- Unlimited on-line training tools from Kforce University.
- Trained on how to use our specialized tools and resources that make our sales reps successful.
- Scheduled one on ones and group meetings with your leader.
- Continuous learning and development through lunch and learns, meetings, speakers, and more.
- Prospect new candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence ad searches, career fairs and internet research.
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to fully understand the client's hiring objectives and requirements.
- Submit candidates, providing information needed to facilitate hiring decisions.
- Guide candidates thorough the recruiting process, coordinating interview and follow up activities.
- Facilitate the offer process, including salary negotiations, and other terms of employment.
- Manage consultants while on assignment; facilitate redeployment of consultants as assignments approach completion.
- Three plus years of recruiting and/or sales experience within the staffing industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive environment
- Enjoys working with and being part of team
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Competitive base salary + uncapped monthly commission
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K match and 17 days PTO
- Annual performance incentive tip for top performers across the company
- Employee stock purchase program and other employee discounts
- We offer multiple career paths in recruiting, sales, operations and leadership - last year, over 500 employees were promoted
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Kforce is a solutions firm that builds and manages expert teams in technology and finance & accounting. We deliver on our client's objectives by combining a global knowledge force with flexible delivery and an unmatched drive for excellence. Kforce not only serves as a trusted partner to our customers, providing next level insights and powerful results, but also offers many consultants comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability.