Sr. NodeJS/Java Software Engineer
- Carlsbad, CA
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Sr. NodeJS/Java Software Engineer in Carlsbad, California (CA).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role developing complex software products in a cloud environment preferably AWS cloud
- 5+ years of hands-on software and database development experience
- Prefer Medical Device or regulated industry experience combined with digital health experience
- Object oriented thinking and deep knowledge of programming languages, web application development, Node.Js, Java, SQL or other database management systems, web services, communication protocols and APIs and interface engines
- Working experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle
- Solid understanding of databases (schema, SQL Server, MySQL etc.).
- Solid understanding of DevOps (Git, Jira etc.) as it applies to software development cycle
- Excellent understanding of several security requirements as it relates to medical device, software, mobile apps and database
- Ability to talk and present to peers and stakeholders clearly and concisely in both formal and informal environments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated collaborative teamwork capabilities
Back to top