Kforce has a client that is seeking an experienced two (2) Spring Boot Developers for an enterprise client accelerating business outcomes while disrupting the typical norms within the supply chain process. This position will be remote.Summary:This opportunity will enable these engineers to join a team of other developers who are working on an existing application. This resource needs to be senior enough to take direction and essentially be able to work on project independently. They will be primarily the only person supporting this project within a larger engineering team.Kforce offers a robust benefit package which includes medical, dental and vision. We also offer career development courses, employee discount programs and consultant recognition. While on assignment at this customer you will also have access to our PTO program as well as paid holidays. If you are interested in this position, please apply asap.
- Ideally at least 7+ years of experience
- One position you must be willing to work onsite post Covid-19 and one position will be remote
- Microservices implemented using Spring Boot
- Designing web services that can integrate with multiple web services
- RestAPI implementation experience
- Experience implementing cloud services such as (AWS, Kubernetes, Service Deployments)
- Experience in database operations with NoSQL, Dynamo, Mongo, etc.
- Familiar working in an agile environment
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."