Kforce's client is seeking a Software Developer. This position is located in Cincinnati, OH. If you feel you are qualified, please apply today!
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows, such as Flux or Redux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience in Web Accessibility Development is a plus
- Experience collaborating with distributed teams and stakeholders
- Understanding of project life cycle methodology (PLM) and testing methodologies/procedures
- Agile experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."