Kforce has a client that is seeking a Software Design Engineer in Redmond, WA.Overview:Our client is a cutting-edge provider of world class software, solutions and services. Employing over 100,000 passionate people worldwide, they empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve their dreams. Their best in class advancements in cloud, mobile, machine learning, and AI are changing the way people go about their lives. Doing business in 170 countries, our client is dedicated to fulfilling their mission of helping you and your organization achieve more around the world.Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design and development of overall test plans for specific feature areas
- Perform repeatable testing procedures and processes
- Identifies test gaps and writes automated tests to mitigate gaps
- Verification of installation instructions, APIs, triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications
- Interpretation and modification of code as required including batch files, make files, scripts, queries, stored procedures and/or triggers
- Provide assistance to other testers
- Accessibility-level issues may be the major focus
- Project scope may include application/system performance, threading issues, bottleneck identification, writing small footprint and less intrusive code for critical code testing, tackle system/application intermitted failures, etc.
- Computer Science degree not required, but a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Enterprise level configuration skills; Primarily C# code with some a few other languages
- Business group: R&D - SCCM Engineering, ConfigMgr, Windows Intune, SCCM, Client Management
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."