Kforce has a client that is seeking a Single Family Programs Accountant in Washington, DC.Summary:The Single Family Programs Accountant will be responsible for maintaining tracking of Single Family Program loans, ensuring records are kept current to fulfill varying external and internal reporting needs, tracking fulfillment of all Single Family loan funding requests, participating in weekly check-runs, performing monthly bank reconciliations, reconciling transactions to the general ledger, and assisting in year-end audits.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or another related field from an accredited university or equivalent experience is required
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) a plus
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must possess strong problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and math/quantitative skills
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Must possess strong working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."