Kforce's direct client has an immediate need for a Senior Systems Administrator for a 6-month contract to hire position in Austin Texas (TX).Summary:The client is seeking a Senior System Administrator to build, secure, and maintain servers deployed globally. The admin will work closely with the application team to deploy infrastructure to support security applications. This position will require a strong technical background, ability to troubleshoot complex problems, innovative thinking, excellent communication and willingness to drive customer satisfaction directly with end users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of system administrator experience
- 2+ years of experience with infrastructure architecture
- 2+ years of experience in System Administration/Engineering Projects
- 2+ years of experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience with infrastructure security hardening
- Experience Troubleshooting Difficult Technical Problems
- Experience with networks (Internet Protocols)
- Familiarity with Agile/DevOps Methodologies
- Familiarity with Cloud
- Cloud Application and Infrastructure experience
- Strong communication skills
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."