Kforce's client, a growing Defense and Aerospace company in the state of Arizona is seeking numerous Senior Principal RF Design Engineers nationwide willing to relocate to Phoenix, Arizona (AZ). Once again, these positions are in Arizona. Must be willing to relocate. We are working with the Hiring Managers. A full relocation package is provided.This role is currently 100% remote and will switch back to an office environment when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.Summary:The RF Products & Technologies Division is currently searching for Electrical Engineers who have experience designing RF and Microwave hardware, including transmitters, receivers, and exciters. They are seeking an engineering professional to work with a variety of programs as a contributor to detailed design, simulation, product development, and initial product testing. You will design and develop transmitters, receivers or exciters.
- Anywhere from 12-18+ years of applicable RF Design experience with a B.S. or equivalent in Engineering
- Strong experience and background with a practical understanding of RF design considerations to include experience or relevant course work
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience
- Experience designing and optimizing RF circuits
- Experience in test and measurement of RF products
- Experience with any of the following tools: Mentor DX Designer, High Frequency Structure Simulator (HFSS), SystemVue, Genesys, and Advanced Design System (ADS)
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to proactively identify alternate solutions to overcome difficult technical challenges
- M.S. preferred
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills with desire to support enterprise initiatives
- Ability to prepare documentation with minimal oversight
- Candidate will have solid communication and teaming skills
- Background in designing for manufacturability, producibility, and cost constraints
- Group management skills, leadership skills and strong communication skills
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."