Kforce has a client in Atlanta, GA that is seeking to bring on an experienced Senior Network Engineer.Summary:This team be responsible for designing, implementing, analyzing, troubleshooting and maintaining all WAN/LAN/WLAN/SDWAN devices, network management systems, VPN devices, remote access devices, firewalls, access control lists and utilization reporting systems. The candidate will also monitor and maintain all aspects of the data and voice networks.
- NMS solution such as Cisco Prime Infrastructure, SolarWinds, Fortinet FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer, etc.
- Client Access VPN such as Cisco AnyConnect, FortiClient or other related technology
- Configuring and maintaining WLAN devices from Cisco, Aruba, Fortinet FortiAP, etc.
- DCI experience such as OTV, L2TPv3, 802.11q (QinQ), etc.
- Firewall experience with Cisco ASA, Fortinet FortiGate, or other applicable technologies
- IPS/IDS experience (i.e. SourceFire, Cisco CSC SSM, etc.)
- Routing protocols consisting of BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, RIP, etc.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."