Kforce has a client that is seeking a NetSuite Administrator as soon as possible in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ) area. Excellent compensation including base salary, annual bonus, excellent benefits, generous PTO and 401K matching. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager.Summary:The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for managing NetSuite accounts and includes the following duties: Optimizing NetSuite for business needs, coordinating NetSuite teams, implementing best practices, and ensuring the ongoing optimal use of NetSuite systems.This person will play a key role in a full cycle NetSuite implementation. The chosen candidate will also ideally have strong business acumen. Ideally this person will understand Business Process be able to create flow charts and translate business requirements to IT executable projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3 to 5 years NetSuite Experience with Completion of 1 full cycle NetSuite implementations or more is desired
- Experience with SAP or JD Edwards or other ERP implementation and at least 1 full cycle NetSuite implementation would also be considered
- Comprehensive knowledge of NetSuite
- Experience with Workflows and Saved Searches within NetSuite
- Experience in Celigo or Jitterbit would be a plus but not required
- Business Process/Flow Charts/translating Business requirements to IT executable projects is a plus
- Computer proficiency
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Business Analysis experience is preferred
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."