Kforce has a client that is looking for a couple Senior Java Microservices Kafka Developers for a 12 month (min) assignment in Frisco/Plano, TX area. As a Senior Java/Microservices/Cloud Developer you will be joining a global financial services organization working on a top company initiative. Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing greenfield applications using Spring on top of cloud platforms (Cloud Platform)
- Migrating legacy applications to modern microservice based architectures
- Integrating various services (databases, storage, APIs) into cloud applications
- Working according to the agile methodology (using techniques such as XP and pair programming)
- Minimum 8 years programming with Java, JEE, XML, Web Services.
- Must be able to code in prevailing technologies including Java, Spring, SQL including hands-on expertise with cloud native solutions from Google or AWS.
- Solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills and strong experience with Java 8/J2EE distributed application development, REST, and domain model Microservices, Spring Boot, API gateway, etc.
- Proven abilities delivering CI/CD development methodologies
- Experience with modern development tools (ideally Intellij, Git, Maven, CI servers, Confluence (or other wikis), JIRA (or other trackers), code review tools, SCA tools)
- Knowledge of event sourcing and distributed message systems like using Apache Kafka
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and designing and developing Microservices from Monolith architecture
- Experience in event-driven design of Microservices and 12-factor app development standards
- Expert knowledge of Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, Spring Cloud Data Flow etc.)
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."