Kforce has a client, a growing and established company in the Phoenix, AZ area is seeking a Senior ELK /Elastic Search Developer. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager. Ability to work remotelyResponsibilities:
- Collaborate with Data Science and Business Intelligence teams to identify, design, develop, and implement data applications
- Prepare and maintain data flows specific to our reporting, analysis and machine learning projects such as vehicle arrival intelligence, network balance recommendations, service failure mitigation, and driver hours optimization
- Extensive elastic search development
- Provide troubleshooting, coding, and data pipeline expertise to Data Science and Business Intelligence teams
- Identify and implement outside data sources and new technologies to enhance analysis and reporting impact on business problems
- Collaborate with Data Warehouse/ ETL team to transition data sets into production/core environment and implement new data technologies for analysis and reporting use
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations and perform other duties as assigned by leadership
- BS in computer science, computer engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 3-5+years related hands on experience required
- Previous experience with Java and SQL required
- Experience developing an elastic stack on multiple nodes which would include some knowledge about various API steps like adding feeder APIs, transform, enrich policies, building indexes and the whole ingest pipeline.
- Proven problem solver, creative thinker capabilities required
- Experience with Elastic Search (ELK) Development-- such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, and/or Kibana is preferred
- Previous experience with Java or .NET and SQL.
- Experience with Alteryx, Hive/Impala, Scala, Spark, Python, HTML, Groovy or Kibana are a plus but not required.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to collaborate with others on team and across the organization
- Must be able to present recommendations and/or findings to others including senior leadership
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."