Kforce has a client in Chandler, AZ that is seeking a Senior Electrical Maintenance Technician. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager. This company has excellent compensation package including benefits, PTO, 401K matching and profit-sharing bonuses.Summary:The candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining highly technical and automated equipment to include fillers, case packers, and palletizers, also to include process systems, ammonia refrigeration equipment, high-pressure boilers, air compressors, and other building utilities.
- At least 3-5+ years of Electrical Maintenance Technician experience is desired
- Understanding of electrical schematics and documentation
- Welding to include: Mig, Tig and Arc is a plus
- Familiar with conveyors, Palletizing Eq., Case Packers, Pumps, gearbox's, etc. is a plus
- Allen Bradley PLC knowledge to include SLC 500, PLC 5 and Logix 5000 (troubleshooting and program understanding) is a plus but not required
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Good decision-making skills and self-motivated
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Systems Operation
- Good attitude and able to work in a Team Environment
- 480V 3 Phase troubleshooting and wiring
- Low Voltage Controls
- Utilities - Boilers, Air Compressors and Ammonia Refrigeration are plusses but not required
- Wastewater Systems is a plus but not required
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."