Kforce is immediately seeking an experienced Scrum Master for their enterprise network and cloud solutions client in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC).Summary:As a Scrum Master, you will oversee multiple scrum and development teams. You are knowledgeable in Agile methodology and scrum and able to educate others. You act as a buffer between the scrum team and product owner and maintain a safe working environment for the team by helping with conflict resolution.You need to have a good understanding of scrum master training and experience, the more experience the better. You will need to be able to think fast to help solve problems. Communication skills are a must, as you will be communicating with the development and scrum teams and product owners. Self-driven and leadership skills are a must as well.
- Training/knowledge in agile methodology and the mindset to adapt these methodologies to different projects and teams
- At least 3 years of experience working as a scrum master with software development engineering teams
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Experience in both SW and Infrastructure projects
- Experience using Jira for Agile
- Experience using Smartsheet for Agile and reports
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."