Salesforce Technical Architect R&D
- Hamilton, NJ
Kforce's client is looking to bring on an Salesforce Technical Architect to join their growing organization in Hamilton, NJ. Summary: Our client is looking for an innovative Salesforce Architect to help us take our industry-leading solutions to the next level. As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you will work closely with Agile development teams and be instrumental in driving the technical direction of our digital product line. Required Skills:
- Extensive experience building enterprise ISV applications on the Salesforce platform
- Extensive experience implementing enterprise integrations between Salesforce application and external systems.
- Hands-on experience with well-known integration frameworks and patterns.
- Ability to evaluate technical feasibility and approaches that account for business constraints
- Ability to provide architectural guidance as well as work hands-on with Salesforce development teams, including offshore team members
- Direct involvement and oversight of developing technical requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, testing and deployment.
- Work with stakeholders and the development team daily to deliver extensible and scalable software solutions. This includes intimate knowledge of Salesforce governor limits and best practices for implementing well-performing application under high load.
- Expert knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, SOQL/SOSL, AppExchange.
- Expert Experience with Lightning components, Lightning Connect, Lightning App builder,
- Experience designing and implementing secure web sites including utilizing external identity providers, OAuth 2 & SAML2.0 authentication, and PCI compliant hosted gateways
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce best practices in an agile development lifecycle and achieving maximum efficiency via CI/CD (i.e. Salesforce DX).
- Expert knowledge of testing frameworks/methodologies (Unit Testing, Integration, TDD, etc.)
- Perform proof-of-concepts, pilot new technology and provide reference implementations and training to development teams.
- Ability to train and mentor team members on Salesforce architecture, best practices, and related technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer engagement as needed to supplement the Project management and/or Professions Services team.
- Current Salesforce Certification(s)
- Scrum/Agile Product Development exposure
- Strong familiarity with emerging presentation layer frameworks and patterns
- Strong knowledge of profiling techniques, memory management, and performance tuning for ideal web experiences
- Mobile SDK experience or knowledge
Back to top