- Naples, FL
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Sales Assistant in Naples, FL. This role is currently 100% remote and will switch back to office environment when COVID-19 ramps down. Responsibilities:
- With the help of the 2 other support associates, this person will provide administrative support to Financial Advisors
- Processing expense reports, managing FA's calendars, schedule appointments using team's shared calendar, order office supplies, schedule travel arrangements (only in U.S.), manage incoming and outgoing mail, prepare various reports, etc.
- Act as the branch's receptionist
- This includes, but is not limited to: greeting visitors in a friendly and professional manner, escort visitors / clients to their appointments, offer visitors a beverage upon arrival, answer branch's mainline, take messages, transfer calls, etc.
- Perform various duties as-assigned
- At least 2 years of recent Administrative Support experience
- Must have experience supporting more than 1 person at a time and have experience doing the following: calendar management, planning travel arrangements, scheduling, ordering office suppliers, expense reporting Intermediate experience with Microsoft Outlook (must know how to use Scheduling Assistant, send calendar invites, reserve conference rooms, etc.)
Back to top