Kforce has a client in search of an RPA Developer in Columbus, OH.Summary:This is a high-level technical role. The candidate must be flexible and able to pick up things quickly. The individual will be working on financial related products.
- Experience automating processes and working with automation technologies. This is initially focused on RPA technologies (Automation Anywhere, UIPath, Blue Prism, etc.), but knowledge of other automation tools and scripting languages will also be valuable; Current Automation Technology: Automation Anywhere
- Poly skilled associates capable of supporting build, test, and run activities for solutions built within the (agile) team
- Intermediate knowledge working with databases. Particularly creating & executing queries against a variety of application databases and technologies (SQL DB and Oracle DB); Current Examples: Views, Vision, Reporting DB
- Intermediate knowledge working with APIs and Java. Initially this will be leveraging existing APIs, but may expand into creating new Application Interfaces; Current Examples: DocuSign API
- Financial Application Knowledge preferred. This team supports automations against Annuity, Life, etc.; Annuity Examples: PALLM, IA Desktop, PROM, Views; Life Examples: Cyberlife, OIPA, TPP, Vision, Prefix
- Some experience or knowledge of emerging AI & machine learning technologies; This would likely be an emerging skillset
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."