Kforce has a client that is seeking a Resl Estate Paralegal in Juno Beach, FL.Primary Responsibilities for employees in this role include:
- Examining title provided by the Title Team as a final QA/QC before submitting agreement requests to Legal
- Communicating requests for Non-standard agreement terms to the legal department through QLA
- Monitoring the status of agreement requests and providing updates to the Leasing team
- Creating and maintaining contacts within QLA
- Entering land agent notes and landowner contact information into QLA
- Drafting certificate of trusts and providing them to the Leasing Team for landowner execution
- Updating parcel statuses related to agreements in QLA to facilitate accurate and timely reporting
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned. Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus. Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."