Kforce has a client that is seeking a Reporting Analyst in Boston, MA.Summary:You are responsible for managing reporting information and data compilation, and develops systems and standards for business reports.Job Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day compilation and reporting of information from disparate sources of data.
- Import, clean and validate data from various data sources
- Define, develop and implement standard reports
- Analyze data using statistical methods and make recommendations based on findings
- Examine and evaluate purpose and content of reports to develop new, or improve existing format, use, and control
- Database design, security, data storage and management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Management Information Science or a related field
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical mindset
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn multiple applications and software
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."