Kforce has a client in search of a report Developer in Saint Paul, MN.
- College degree in Computer Science, Math, or relevant field experience
- 10+ years of experience - The Candidate should have in-depth expertise in executing day-to day programming activities at the direction of your supervisor, including Web FOCUS report development, maintenance, testing, deployment/rollout, bug fixing
- 2-3 years of experience in Web FOCUS Report Development
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Solid knowledge of databases
- Experience in full implementation life cycle of application design, development, implementation and rollout, and handling post-production support
- Be able to deliver parameter driven reports, charts, and graphs through the Intranet
- The selected individual must be highly motivated and have skills in web development life cycle, database knowledge, and SQL experience
- Execute test procedures to insure completeness and quality of reports
- Ability to work with project managers to ensure all business requirements have been met
- Candidate should have a proven track record of being able to plan, prioritize, estimate, and deliver projects on time
- Able to manage time effectively and meet project deadlines
- Able to function in team environment with direction from your supervisor
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of PC software tools: Word, Excel & Project applications
- Proficient in the WebFOCUS development: core FOCUS language, collaborative portals, responsive design, join structures, Dialogue Manager, Report Painter, HTML Canvas, PDF layout tool, Graph tool, Report Caster, Reporting Objects, InfoAssist+, etc.
- Proficient with Application Studio
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."