Kforce has a client located in San Diego, CA that is in search of a Remote Lead and Senior Android (Kotlin) Developer. Summary:This team is pioneering entry into the world of mobile health applications. As a member of the Software Engineering team, you'll be responsible for designing and developing a first-generation mobile application that will allow our customers to view their pump data directly on their mobile phone. In addition to meaningful, hands-on, technical work, you'll also hone your leadership skills. You'll lead projects and train and mentor junior team members all within a fun, casual environment that inspires collaboration and innovation. Mobile health applications are sweeping across the diabetes community and this is your opportunity to join the ground floor of the mobile development strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent combination of education and applicable job experience
- 8+ years of experience in the field of mobile application for medical devices, web application software or in a related area
- Experience working remote
- Experience in Kotlin required
- Experience in with a VCS, preferably Git
- Proficient with formal software test methodologies
- Proficient knowledge developing on the iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Basic knowledge of at least one embedded or cloud-based programming language, preferably C or C#
- Proficient at using version control applications such as GIT and SVN
- Skilled at translating high level requirements into software design and implementation
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."