Kforce has a client in search of a Regulatory Specialist in New Albany, FL.Summary:This is an individual contributor position that is responsible for assisting with the regulatory review, registration and tracking of new and existing product lines which may include Cosmetics/Personal Care, Home Fragrances, Food items, Consumer Goods, Accessories and Gift sets. The candidate will be focusing on flawless execution and delivery of end-to-end compliance including label and raw material review, systems, process and data management. They will be responsible for support and coordination of documentation and related dossiers and/or submissions to ensure accuracy and completeness. Typically reports to Regulatory Affairs Senior Specialist. Typically, no direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience in cosmetic, pharmaceutical, fragrance, food consumer products or other related field
- Technical Background - Biology, Chemistry, Quality, etc.
- Highly organized and great attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Data Management experience, QA experience, Regulatory experience
- SAP, database, MS excel skills
Kforce is a professional staffing services firm offering Technology and Finance & Accounting jobs with top employers nationwide. We specialize in providing contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement opportunities, with over 50 years of experience in the staffing industry. Kforce offers many consultants comprehensive benefits depending on employment status, including medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance and disability. Our vision is to be "the firm most respected by those we serve."